We at People Group respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintain the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information is outlined below.
1. We do not require personal information to obtain access to this website.
2. We collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
3. We collect and use personal information for business purposes in order:
a) that you may download product information and take advantage of certain other features of our website.
b) to provide information or interactive services through this website, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address.
c) to administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
d) to create products or services that may meet your needs.
e) to process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors about our products, services and businesses.
4. We will not use or share, either within People Group or with a third party, any information collected at this page for direct marketing purposes. Because of the nature of the Internet, we may transmit the information to another country, but among People Group and its affiliates, for purposes other than direct marketing, such as for storage, or for rendering services outlined in this website or because of where our servers are located, but we do not provide or use personal information to unrelated businesses for direct marketing purposes.
5. To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with other legal requirements.
6. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
7. If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by People Group to respond to you. We will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address, for direct marketing purposes.
Non personal information
1. Our web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. Our web servers also seek (as many Web sites do) to place a "cookie" (a small data file) on your computer's hard drive which allows the server to determine the computer when it visits again, in order to track statistical information about navigation to and throughout certain areas of our site. This cookie is not used to obtain your name or any personal data, and the information that is tracked is used only for internal purposes, such as to improve site navigation and to measure the effectiveness of our promotional placements, and is not shared with anyone other than People Group affiliates, who are bound to confidentiality. However, if you prefer not to accept cookies, you can set your browser to reject them or to alert you before one is placed.
2. Domain name information that we collect is not used to personally identify you and instead is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. We use this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of our site.
3. We may share the personal information you provide with other companies we have hired to provide services for us. These companies (our Vendors) are contractually bound to use personal information we share with them only to perform the services we have hired them to provide. We do not share, sell, or lease personal information about you to any third-parties for their marketing use. We will release information about you if you direct us to do so.
Information placed on your computer
We may store some information such as cookies on your computer when you look at our website. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to the hard drive of a visitor's computer for record-keeping purposes. This information facilitates the use of our website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit us. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer if you want to; please refer to your browser settings to do so. Erasing or blocking such information may limit the range of features available to the visitor on our website. We use also use such information to provide visitors a personalized experience on our website. We may use such information to allow visitors to use the website without logging on upon returning, to auto-populate email forms, to make improvements and to better tailor our website to our visitors' needs. We also use this information to verify that visitors meet the criteria required to process their requests.
We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and periodically review the same.
1. For your convenience, this page may contain certain hyperlinks to other People Group pages as well as to websites outside People Group. In addition, you may have linked to our website from another website. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites, even if you access those using links from our website. We make no promises or guarantees regarding data collection on the hyper-linked pages and on websites that are not owned by People Group. We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit, or link from, and contact the owners or operators of such websites if you have any concerns or questions.
Changes to this Policy